The Consumer Support Agent is the primary customer facing contact for Consumers (B2C).
Primary responsibility is to help customers to solve technical issues (post sales) and to answer any questions about the features and capabilities of the products (pre-sales).
- Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Hotline, mail, email, live-chat, social media coverage and web support)
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations.
- Timely resolution is of high importance. Support cases will have to be timely escalated when appropriate to Tier 2 and/or appropriate resource.
- Build relationships with customer base and become knowledgeable about the customer’s needs. If the question could not be answered within the initial contact, keep the customer updated on the status of reported problems. Communication with strong focus on customer service and solution quality
- Support the knowledge-sharing mindset and apply the Knowledge Management Methodology (KCS) guidelines. Knowledge Base co-ownership requires ongoing efforts to continuously create and enhance solutions in the database.
- Create, track and monitor CRM records for all incoming support requests. Keep CRM system updated with current information on the support case, related activities and resolution.
- Maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study and by attending relevant training sessions
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
- 1 step in the recruitment process
- Face to face interview
- Written English Test
- Good level of English, customer focus, technical understanding, team work, proactive, able to work in a multicultural environment
- We are interested in your GPA (Grade Point Average);
- Feedback – 1 week