- have a passion for Software Development and an absolute hunger for knowledge and building a career;
- have a Bachelors Degree (or student), preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Cybernetics;
- can show an interesting experience with PHP;
- have a good understanding of OOP concepts;
- have some knowledge of MVC architecture: Laravel;
- have a good understanding of SQL (MySQL or noSQL such as MongoDB).
You'd be the "awesomest" if you’re also good with any of the following technologies (but don't worry, we'll teach you if not):
- Git workflow;
- server management: basics of NGINX on Ubuntu;
- virtualization: Vagrant or Docker;
- frontend and build tools: SASS, Gulp, etc.
- caching: Memcached or Redis.
Your challenge will be working on our customer optimization and knowledge algorithms based on Big Data. You'll certainly have a voice in our team and our projects will also clearly have your personal signature.
You'll be joining our mission to build a truly professional and pleasant work environment for Software Developers who are interested in working in a young and dedicated team which is not constrained by bureaucratic mindsets, pompous titles and rigid schedules. You'll have no bosses, you won't attend boring meetings and you certainly won't write any dull reports. Our whole company was started and built solely on the work and dedication of our initial team member
In case we're a good match, you won't be coming to interview, you'll be coming in for a pleasant discussion between us.
You'll be receiving the following benefits:
- flexible schedule. We realize you'll be needing time to wrap up our studies and we strongly encourage that. We also have Work From Home days;
- meal tickets, private medical insurance;
- office goodies: PS4 (Guitar Hero, FIFA 16), boardgame nights, outings. Cake Friday Healthy snacks, smoothies, ice-cream, coffee and tea at your discretion, not to mention music !
- access to all latest devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) you need;
- central office location (Unirii Square).