We are a team of magicians trained in the art of apps development. We mostly do iOS and Android apps for clients and we rock our own projects in the same time.
Most of all we are believers in having fun at work and building cool stuff with great enjoyment. We also believed in the fact that Jon Snow will soon be risen from the dead.. and he did, so we can tell the future too.
We believe in eating healthy food, so on Mondays we offer fruit day as a nice treat to begin the week. Cheat day is just as important to us, so sometimes we like to order pizza :D. We believe that a healthy mind needs a healthy body so on Wednesdays night we usually play football although.. well.. we all suck at it. We also have a room in the office where we play minifootball (2 against 2). That’s more fun and nobody can tell if you’re skilled or not.
If you like coding just as much as we do, would like to learn building cool apps for the smartphone you always have in your pocket and think you would be a good fit for our team please apply to our Internship Summer Program.
- Developing clean, modular, optimized code for iOS or Android apps
- Working closely with the project manager in understanding the specifications of the projects and finding the optimal technical solutions
- Working closely with the web developer in case the apps require client-server communication - REST API
- Working with GIT
- Estimating time of development
We're looking for someone with good communication skill, a positive attitude and love for coding.
- Solid knowledge of OOP
- Solid knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: C/C++, Java, C#, Objective-C.
- Proven ability to develop clean, functional code
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of SQL and at least one DBMS
- Android / iOS development experience is a plus
- Experience with web services, JSON and XML is a plus
- Experience with a code version control system (Git, SVN) is a plus
- Personal projects portfolio will be considered a big plus (including academic projects, license thesis projects etc.)
- Going from the apprentice level to young jedi master in developing mobile apps
- You will be part of a young team made of passionate and cool people
- You will learn to code in iOS or Android from the best
- After a learning phase, you will develop apps for real clients such as Coca-Cola, Orange, Vodafone and others
- Motivating financial benefits
- At the end of the internship program you will be made an offer to continue being part of our team
- We believe in eating healthy food, so on Mondays we offer fruit day as a nice treat to begin the week. Cheat day is just as important to us, so sometimes we like to order pizza :D
Paula DragomirAssistant Manager
Teo VoicilaProject Manager